Ping: Doug Roberts.

Gentleman that used to work (seaman) and live on Vancouvere Island, and then moved to the Canadian 'maritimes'. He was much help to me a few years ago and I lost contact with him. ASBSAA (?) could not locate him a few years back.. . chas in Montana.

Reply to
Chas

You don't say if he's a blacksmith or not. There's a person of that name associated with the Cape Breton Blacksmiths, web site with contact info here:

There's a "master mariner" of that name in Nova Scotia mentioned here:

HTH,

Reply to
Mike Spencer

And thank you very much...