Decarb of fire strikers, final report

Come on, guys. There must be more to blacksmithing than just me babbling about things!

Anyway, I just completed a webpage which contains the "Short Answer" that I gave to Alvin in Az a month ago plus all the background info that I collected. I got input from several sources, so if you were one of them, thanks for your help.

Pete Stanaitis

----------------

Reply to
Pete S

Hello Pete,

Many thanks for all your posts...I've learned a lot reading them. Sorry I haven't participated more here, but I've kind of tried to keep my mouth shut while I learn - I'm a gut level beginner at blacksmithing, don't have the time or money to take classes on it or go to seminars, but have been reading all I can here and at other places on line like IForgeiron.com.

Your posts are always appreciated, so please keep them coming.

Best regards, Bert

Reply to
Bert Olton

Yeah but. :)

Some of the best threads on the internet has somewhere in them where someone posted -wrong- information. That stuff draws us guys out from under our rocks to "participate".

See how it works? ;)

We ain't in kindergarten anymore so yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question but those are my favorite because some of those I have a chance to answer?

So, Burt, post what's on your mind or whatever's got you puzzled.

x2! :)

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj