re woodworking tool making questions

try ray larsens book tool making for woodworkers .lee valley tools used to carry them,should still have a copy or two Paddy P the wannabe

I think (if memory isn't slipping) Astragal press has that in the current catalog. yep. http://www.astragalpress.com/toolmaking_woodworkers.htm
Toolgypsy wrote:

"The complete Blacksmith" by Alexander Weygers is geared to folks with that mindset. I've heard complaints about the book's correctness but I read it and found it useful.
GA