Spaco, about your website.

Hi Dude,

Just letting you know, in general Australians cannot access your site.

Optus, Vodafone, Telstra, AAPT and the Optus Corporate network, are all having difficulty. These are major ISP's in Australia.

I've spoken with Airstream, and they are working on it, but they think it's not them. I'd usually agree, but it's more then one ISP that's having issues.

Initially they gave me a proxy site that hides proxies, and I could see your site, then they tell me there are no blocks in place... they said this last time also, and at that time they had chosen to block all address ending in ".au".

Regards Charles

Reply to
Chilla

Yes, I knew that something was going on. We went on vacation in mid February and by that time I could already see that the .au traffic was dropping off. We normally get about 160 visits per month from "down under", but for this month to date, it's only 55. Most of those come (equally) from Melbourne and Sydney. I am sorry that this is happening, again---. I will call our local isp on Monday and tell them, but I doubt that it will do much good.

Pete Stanaitis

Chilla wrote:

Reply to
spaco

Reply to
Chilla

Reply to
Chilla

Hi Dude,

Just letting you know, in general Australians cannot access your site.

Optus, Vodafone, Telstra, AAPT and the Optus Corporate network, are all having difficulty. These are major ISP's in Australia.

I've spoken with Airstream, and they are working on it, but they think it's not them. I'd usually agree, but it's more then one ISP that's having issues.

Initially they gave me a proxy site that hides proxies, and I could see your site, then they tell me there are no blocks in place... they said this last time also, and at that time they had chosen to block all address ending in ".au".

Regards Charles

Spaco

I am in central QUEENSLAND Oz, using Win 7 and Telstra Bigpond and your site is working fine. Tippay

Reply to
Tippay

You're lucky what's your secret?

Reply to
Chilla

You're lucky what's your secret?

Chilla,

It appears that as you mentioned "au." is the problem as I have a ''.com'' ending.

Regards

Dick

Reply to
Tippay