Rebuilding Little Giant Power Hammers

I am writing this post because, even though us "old folks" already know this stuff, the new-er comers to the craft may not.
I just noticed that the book "The Little Giant Power Hammer" by Richard Kern is available again at Centaur Forge. (I thought it was out of print for a while). http://www.centaurforge.com/basket.asp This book covers a lot of ground for folks who want to learn how to rebuild their little giant hammer, as well as an in-depth history of the company. It is $52.50 at present.
While I am on the subject, don't forget that Sid Suedmeier also has a recently professionally-produced DVD set on rebuilding Little Giants. I have reviewed it previously and my review can be seen at:
http://www.spaco.org/Blacksmithing/Powerhammer/RebuildLittleGiant.htm
Pete Stanaitis -------------------