Wanted: Coal near Keystone WV

I am looking for a new supplier of coal near Keystone, WV. I just found out that the current guy has gone out of business.

We buy our coal from a mine in WV, but at 20 some tons at a time. I suggest that you go to www.ABANA.org, find your closest affiliate, and ask them where they get it. From what I have seen, one of the important benefits of joining a blacksmith club is the access to coal and coke through group buys. Out here in Wisconsin, we think of WV as a big producer of "blacksmith coal".
Here you go: Appalachian Blacksmiths Association Bill Fugate, President 73 Greenwood Avenue Wheeling WV 26003 Phone: 304/242-2467 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@stratuswave.com