A poll....Please everyone reply.

Are you happy with what Obamas has done. Not do you like him....I kinda do, but are you happy with the "change" he has done so far?

I'm not. Too bad, he could of really changed things for the better. He has the tools to make change like nobody before him.

No liberal of conservative bullshit, just do you think what he's done so far is basically good or bad for the USA as a whole.

***********************
Reply to
vinny

the dems whined that Bush's budget was too high. Obama has quadrupled the budget, given away trillions, none of the cash has made it back to the citizens. The bailouts for company's whose management had lost them billions was dumb, now a month later they do bankruptcy anyway. What was accomplished? Nothing but putting the nation deeper in long term debt. If you could spend your way out of debt, nobody would be in debt. The USA is simply going deeper but the dems are punch drunk with power so they don't see it. There is no mathematical way to spend yourself out of debt.

We will eventually be the USSA. Don't get me wrong, I didn't agree with the repubs MO either. The two party system is bought and paid for by the special interest groups. We need change but not the current changes.

Ask this, why are the CEO's being fired and the corps going thru bankruptcies and no court rulings were ever made? What happened to court rulings on bankruptcies? Aren't we as Americans supposed to have our day in court before we are judged? Something is terribly wrong with the current administration and this thug fest mentality. Seizing private companies and nobody goes before a judge anymore? wtf has happened to America? Michael

Reply to
Michael

So far he has at least kept us safe.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

As corrupt and greedy as our goverment has become, it will take a lot more than one man to change it. He's done very well so far, but there have been some disappointments. I think things are headed in a much better direction though.

Reply to
sittingduck

I haven't been paying attention.

There's only so much free time available in a day and I sure as f*ck ain't going to waste away what little of it I have concerning myself with things I have no control over.

Reply to
Black Dragon

It is too early to tell. Ask again next year.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

NO!

Reply to
Garlicdude

Your answer surprises me Wes. I thought it would be a resounding no.

Reply to
Garlicdude

NO.

Reply to
Richard W.

On some issues he is heading in the right direction. The larger problem is his cabinet,with Prince Harry and Princess Pelosi, Obama has some rough road ahead. I hope he is a success as I would any president no matter what party. I guess my answer is "I don't know".

Being from California, our local politics are more of a concern, and it is hopless. We will never be out of debt!

Dave B

Reply to
Dave B

Don't worry, aliens didn't kidnap me and replace me with an impostor. I'm pretty sure I know the answer for next year right now but given the series of challeges he has to deal with at the moment I'm giving him a bit of slack for now.

There are very few things he has done by the way. It appears that Congress is doing most of the things I object to.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

That is why Mother Nature mercifully gave us death.

Reply to
Scott

Kinda like Congress did with Dubya?

Reply to
Scott

California seems to be the model for the rest of the nation. I think California is broken. You guys dumped the gov because of the debt created on his watch, but look at the debt now. Debt doesnt sneak up on you, its created. The real problem is California has the best of all things. There's no excuse for the condition the state is in now.

I wish ya'll luck, but considering your now looking to the federal government for help....your screwed. When you take the money they own you as you will soon find out the hard way.

Reply to
vinny

Change is in the hands of the average American. They already proved it last November.

Reply to
Mal Boswick

It's going to flip flop next cycle just like it did in the late 70's early

80's. One thing Americans all hate is absolute power. Mark my words. The only hope is to stop shifting power from the states to the feds. It might be too late.
Reply to
vinny

Don't hold your breath for that... Republicans are still digging themselves into a hole. It will take a miracle to turn them around in the next decade.

Reply to
sittingduck

You can't argue Americans have the attention span of a 2 year old. They can turn it around in the last month of the 4th year if they find the right silver tongued devil.

Reply to
vinny

You DO have a point there.... :)

Reply to
sittingduck

I've been pleasantly surprised - I think he's done an excellent job with the #1 problem he inherited from W. Bush: the financial crisis.

Thus far. He's managed to keep the psychology from going into a self- reinforcing negative feedback loop like we did in the Great Depression. The question from here on out is whether he's going to be able to rein in his party's desire to keep the mad spending going.

I'm guessing he's gonna be able to do it. He's better at politics than everyone else and will use that clout appropriately. I thought the honeymoon was going to be over real fast as the novice president was going to sink into the real world mire of backstabbing Washington politics and the multiple crises he inherited, but I was wrong. The guy is handling it.

Reply to
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni