A poll....Please everyone reply.

I don't know if I'd call that a "bright spot".
That's a demographic whose numbers will decline. They'll be dying off.
The GOP's missing the issues for the younger generation. They don't roll with the social conservatives' attitudes.

I've been pleasantly surprised - I think he's done an excellent job with the #1 problem he inherited from W. Bush: the financial crisis.
Thus far. He's managed to keep the psychology from going into a self- reinforcing negative feedback loop like we did in the Great Depression. The question from here on out is whether he's going to be able to rein in his party's desire to keep the mad spending going.
I'm guessing he's gonna be able to do it. He's better at politics than everyone else and will use that clout appropriately. I thought the honeymoon was going to be over real fast as the novice president was going to sink into the real world mire of backstabbing Washington politics and the multiple crises he inherited, but I was wrong. The guy is handling it.
On Mon, 18 May 2009 13:32:06 -0700 (PDT), "Kurgan. presented by

You cant be talking about the Obamassiah can you??????
Gunner