Mastercam X3 question

I need to make a change in geometry external to MC. How do I "import" the new file into an existing MCX file? The idea is to keep the existing
toolpaths and settings without starting from scratch.
I'm doing lathe parts so I use AutoCAD 2D drawings.
Dave

Off the top of my head: start a New (blank) MCX file, Open the AutoCad DWG , Save (as .mcx automatically) Then Open the existing MCX file you want to "import" to, and Merge the .mcx file you just Saved.
HTH Mal
Mal, thanks. I used File, File Merge/Pattern and brought the .dwg directly into the old MCX. It however does not see the new geometry when it creates a tool path. I'll go back through the lesson tutorial and look for the cause. Beats starting over for a minor change.
Dave