Quick Poll....Your opinion please

What is your opinion and experience with what you believe to be the best clear and dull coat materials. Lacquer, enamel, acrylic or ?
Thanks for your time and thoughts. Bruce
--
IPMS 44200
There's no place like 192.168.0.1

in article OUYmg.927$ snipped-for-privacy@southeast.rr.com, Hub & Diane Plott III at snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote on 6/23/06 5:18 PM:

I second that -- I like Polly Scale Flat the best by far. For gloss coats, I seem to vacillate between Future, Floquil's Crystal Cote and Polly Scale Gloss.
Pip Moss
Pip Moss wrote:

For a gloss overcoat, I prefer Testor's Clear Gloss lacquer. Stinks like hell, but gives good results.