Another one bites the dust

http://www.cncci.com/resources/techtalk_forum/techtalk.htm
"We no longer provide the CNC Tech-Talk forum."
"If you're looking for a great CNC forum, try CNC Zone.com"
Thanks to Mike Lynch for the years that he hosted this forum.
Best Regards,
Paul Sevin http://www.ovationengineering.com

Not a big fan of moderation of any kind, but... If we are in need of a forum I'd be glad to host it at vp3d.net? Just expect a lazy type of moderation. More like the forum would be Slackerated. Never ran a forum before. i could scrounge up some php forum stuff, and tweak it to high Heaven. It would be a good learning experience at the least.