ladder password for T14i/ 16i control needed

I'm trying to figure if I only need to set a keep bit to get status lights for a stack light working on my robodrill. I think Y0003.3-3.5 are the outputs used.
I tried to look at ladder but it wants a password. L isn't it.
Any thoughts.
If this is a repeat, sorry. I had computer issues tonight.
Wes
Add pictures here
✖

email it to me psevin _at_ovationengineering dot com
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 23, 5:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Wes,
Did you get my PM about this? Sent a PM on the PM board, there is help.....
Add pictures here
✖

Wes,
Did you get my PM about this? Sent a PM on the PM board, there is help.....
On older versions of that controller it was 4 digits.
Add pictures here
✖

Sure did. Thanks.
Add pictures here