ladder password for T14i/ 16i control needed

I'm trying to figure if I only need to set a keep bit to get status lights for a stack light working on my robodrill. I think Y0003.3-3.5 are the outputs used.

I tried to look at ladder but it wants a password. L isn't it.

Any thoughts.

If this is a repeat, sorry. I had computer issues tonight.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

email it to me psevin _at_ovationengineering dot com

Reply to
P Sevin - SBC

Wes,

Did you get my PM about this? Sent a PM on the PM board, there is help.....

Reply to
Half-nutz

Wes,

Did you get my PM about this? Sent a PM on the PM board, there is help.....

On older versions of that controller it was 4 digits.

Reply to
vinny

Sure did. Thanks.

Reply to