Another real video of real parts being machined

Too much air time, not enough horsepower usage.

I could easily cut your roughing time in 1/2 by spending a couple hours dicking around with my 15 year old seat of Bobcad 16 and reprogramming for an insertable endmill followed by a solid carbide finisher--would probably significantly reduce your cutting tool budget as a side benefit, too....

Reply to
PrecisionmachinisT

Agreed.

Reply to