Advantages of Matching Stepover and Chipload

To All:

From this month's MMS online.

Or the full url:

BottleBob

Wonder if that works with regular stepover on 3d machining? I'll have to test that out, got this part I'm doing now that's taking forever on finishing, would go faster if the equal stepover and chipload formula works..

Reply to
tnik