Advantages of Matching Stepover and Chipload

To All:
    From this month's MMS online.
http://tinyurl.com/cpxgyt
    Or the full url:
http://www.mmsonline.com/videos/video-faster-micro-finishes-for-micromachining.aspx
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

http://www.mmsonline.com/videos/video-faster-micro-finishes-for-micromachining.aspx

Wonder if that works with regular stepover on 3d machining? I'll have to test that out, got this part I'm doing now that's taking forever on finishing, would go faster if the equal stepover and chipload formula works..