Automation thread...

Mostly old frigs in here, but just curious, anybody involved in automation?

robots, pallets.macros,cmm's,cells, etc...

Reply to
vinny

Sort of, I designed the controls and programmed the PLC for this machine:

I did controls and programming for many other projects but don't have videos.

If I can get a shop building at my home I plan to upgrade my home shop CNC mill and lathe, possibly adding robotic load/unload if needed.

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN