Automation thread...

Mostly old frigs in here, but just curious, anybody involved in automation?
robots, pallets.macros,cmm's,cells, etc...

"vinny" wrote in message

Sort of, I designed the controls and programmed the PLC for this machine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xFwpbpusTo

I did controls and programming for many other projects but don't have videos.
If I can get a shop building at my home I plan to upgrade my home shop CNC mill and lathe, possibly adding robotic load/unload if needed.
RogerN