I'm calling JB out!

Post your best mastercam rant. Paste, steal, copy, plagerize, who cares, find your best rant.

I WILL SPANK IT!

or dissapear for 30 FRIGGEN DAYS!!!!!!

YEP! You guys read it right!!! Shit, someone help him out and send him some dats, make this a little challenging!!

(this will be easy and I dont even run the stuff anymore!!!)

Well, if he mans up. Pretend im your wife if that helps man lol

Reply to
vinny

oh well, I tried.

U got nothing.

Reply to
vinny

JB doesn't have balls or knowledge to answer your challenge vinny. It would probably take him a week to figure out how to boot the program.

And before insult me Jonny boy , I have never used mc so I can't contribute

Reply to
Just Me

EXACTLY! You should put that in your sig, save us trolls a lot of wasted time.

Reply to
vinny