I'm calling JB out!

Post your best mastercam rant. Paste, steal, copy, plagerize, who cares, find your best rant.
I WILL SPANK IT!
or dissapear for 30 FRIGGEN DAYS!!!!!!

YEP! You guys read it right!!! Shit, someone help him out and send him some dats, make this a little challenging!!
(this will be easy and I dont even run the stuff anymore!!!)
Well, if he mans up. Pretend im your wife if that helps man lol

oh well, I tried.
U got nothing.
On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 7:07:04 PM UTC-7, vinny wrote:

JB doesn't have balls or knowledge to answer your challenge vinny. It would probably take him a week to figure out how to boot the program.
And before insult me Jonny boy , I have never used mc so I can't contribute

EXACTLY! You should put that in your sig, save us trolls a lot of wasted time.