CAD/CAM Software for "Hobbyist" Cont.....

I would like to try and keep this CLEAN. :) There has been inquiries that have come in from google so I do know that it was somewhat
successfull. All the junk in there probably doesn't help much though.
Anyways... is there any questions anyone had regarding price, technical, etc....?
If you are unaware of the previous link, follow the "hobby" links at www.dolphincadcamusa.com
Thanks!!
On Mar 31, 6:38 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Since I know how badly OneCNC XR2 and BobCAD fail at multiple fixture offset work it would be helpful if video was done in this area showing how Dolphin approaches multiple fixture offsets. Also helpful would be seeing video of how Dolphin handles editing common machining parameters and how Dolphin does toolpath editing.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

How would YOU prefer they handle multiple fixture offsets? What would be your ideal solution?