Off-Topic - Welding Question

I need to weld two materials together but can not use glue or any type of surface preparation.
We have Vinyl extrusion that needs to be welded to a Titanium form for use
in a medical application.
The company is building a small medical device that holds up people's arms as they are exiting the medical facility because so many people stealing small medical devices and supplies these days.
It is specifically designed for the doctors and nurses as the patients are simply going to be charged for the items.
The area where the Vinyl and Titanium will be welded is approximately 15.045" long and 0.0004" wide. It has a 0.002mm ridge made of ceramic along it's edge for scraping purposes and can only be accessed while in a submerged salt water bath normally used for birthing.
Is there any possibility of using a 120v arc welder for this process while in the salt water "bath" of sorts?
My customer is anxious to start trials of this product this weekend.
...Happy April 1st everyone.
V8013-R

How about a radical redesign using an existing product?
http://www.handcuffwarehouse.com /

So that's why health ins is so high, I thought it was the illegals & their free care <G>.
But on the other hand Dan M will sell more machines to make the medical devices they steal <G>.