Carbide Pedestal / Bench Grinders

Indeed. The boy certainly thinks off kilter doesnt he? And doesnt appear to be much of a programmer either.....

Shrug

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Cliff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I knew you couldn't find it.

A Google search with links to posts made by you doesn't count.

How about a real EIA or ISO standard or something similar?

Reply to
D Murphy

Just returned after a week in Texas wrote some programs for a 20 year old Cincinnati, maybe I was using WSP or ESP damn if I know. Amazing what that old beast could do with SFP (shop floor programming) I didn't have time to figure that ou,t so I used pencil and paper, better known as PaP.

BYOB

Dave B

Reply to
Dave B

Dave B wrote in news:aacc75leaoeih0h8t0rtq2v02td5363m1v@

4ax.com:

LOL.

Stop or you'll make Cliff's head explode.

Reply to
D Murphy