Carbide Pedestal / Bench Grinders

Only an idiot like Jon Banquer would assume such.

Indeed. The boy certainly thinks off kilter doesnt he? And doesnt appear to be much of a programmer either.....
Shrug
Gunner

I'll bet they do. They probably pay them less than what I paid the government in taxes last year too. So they aren't likely to get any that are any good.
--

Dan

and
values.
that

I'd be surprised if there was very much I could learn about emptying the garbage, changing lightbulbs, or sweeping the parking lot.
As far as CNC Swiss goes, I'll wager that I'm already more qualified than anyone working there. And earning far more than any two programmers or machinists in that place put together. So what would be the point? To take a big pay cut? Why?
I wonder if he's working at the place that offered me a 25% stake back in the '80's just to go work there? Is it medical? What town are they in?
--

Dan