Convert Grizzly H5685 to CNC?

Hi,
I looked at Yahoo, Google, and cnccom for suggestions on how to add a stepper motor to a Grizzly H5685, which is a 4" rotary table.
So far coming up with blank.
If any one has had any luck in replacing the handcrank of the table with a Nema 23 motor mount and stepper motor, I sure would like to know about it!
Please help. Nobody wants to buy this table used, and I really don't want to have to buy a new rotary table just to use 4th axis CNC.
Many thanks in advance,
The Eternal Squire
The Eternal Squire wrote:

Try http://www.cnczone.com