deburring cutter for backside of a hole

Hi
I am looking for a deburring cutter for deburring the back side of a hole. I remember see adds for 1 type, it had a shank and then it had a half
spere with flutes cut on the half spere that is just for doing this type.
would anyone know of the tool/ maker I am taking about? thanks greif
greif wrote:

Greif, Cogsdill one manufacture of the type of tools you are looking for. Might suggest ebay as a possible source.
http://www.cogsdill.com /
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=cogsdill&category0
--
Regards,
Steve Saling

I still have quite a few kicking around here, good condition aerospace surplus.
What sizes you looking for ?
--
SVL

http://www.severancetool.com /