Drill Sharpeners

On the Meteor grinders, you look down the microscope and line up the leading edge of the drill with some crosshairs.

Even with good meds, even when Jon Banquer tries not to be an idiot, even when he edits out his own profanity, he is STILL an assaholic idiot. When Jon Banquer is not profane and idiotic, he's just maudlin and/or self-righteous.
Altho jb's initial post showed promise, invariably he falls apart. Jon Banquer, in trying to be erudite/controlled/reasoned, reminds me of an alcoholic trying to quit drinking in McSorley's Bar on Xmas eve.... you can almost see Banquer shaking....
Mebbe it's time for a survey: Does anyone work with an asshole that even comes close to Jon Banquer's AQ? Assaholic Quotient.
--

Mr. PV'd

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):

Jon, please provide direct quote with date of *ANY* lie I've posted.

Once again:
http://www.drill-grinder.com /
Is this what you are referring to?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

My bad. I see you answered the question in a later post.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
By far the best drill grinder I have used (& still use) is a Black Diamond. After using one I got rid of my Darex....honestly it is a hunk of shit in comparison.....but at 4X the price, it should be that much better. The only thing that you need to fine tune on a Black Diamond is when you split points on different diameters. For smaller drills (say under 1/8) the Meteor line is the best hands down. With it I can easily split the point on a 1/64 drill. Pretty spendy machine tho.... http://www.novatechonline.com/products/meteor/MeteS.htm