Drilling AR260 Plate

Hey, I am in the middle of this project, and need to drill some 9/16ths holes in abrasion-resistant 260 plate that's 1 inch thick.
I will be using an T-A indexible drill holder, However the inserts are not carbide, but coated HSS, I am looking for approximate speeds and feeds for this drilling operation, just a starting point so i can avoid smashing my drill holder to pieces.

Brad, AMEC's recommendations might be a good starting point. http://www.alliedmachine.com/productFamilyReference.aspx?fid=5 Paul