Drilling AR260 Plate

Hey, I am in the middle of this project, and need to drill some
9/16ths holes in abrasion-resistant 260 plate that's 1 inch thick.
I will be using an T-A indexible drill holder, However the inserts are
not carbide, but coated HSS, I am looking for approximate speeds and
feeds for this drilling operation, just a starting point so i can
avoid smashing my drill holder to pieces.
Reply to
Brad

Site Timeline