FA: Iscar face grooving tools, carbide boring bars

I've got more of my auctions up, most are tooling for cnc lathes with 1" square shanks. Here is the Iscar grooving tool;

Look under sellers other items and you'll see the 5/8" carbide boring bars, I've even got a 1 1/2" boring bar on there, it's huge. I've also got a large 20pc or so pile of Carboloy quick change stuff for the lathe, but ebay doesn't seem to be the place for it. Anybody know where I should auction that off? It seems to specific for ebay general users.

Russ

Reply to
Awesomewiz