For Sale or Trade: 8" Super Index horizontal/vertical rotary table (with 3-jaw chuck) for milling machine

Hi everyone - A while ago we purchased an 8" super index for our milling machine that turns out to be way too big for us, now that I try to heft
it onto the mill. You can see the details of one of these at Enco part number 202-3030, <http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRIT?PARTPG=INLMKD&PMPXNO3904&PMAKA 2-3030> (although we got ours from J&L, it looks like it came from the same general place as the Enco version.
If anyone has a smaller one (6" or 4"(do they make them that small?)) that they'd like to trade for this - and you're within driving distance of Salem, Oregon - let me know - or if you want to buy it for a price that would get us close to a 6", that would be cool also :)
Carla If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?