GD&T True Position

To All:
    Coincidentally, I've been thinking recently about making a post about GD&T True Position, but today when cruising through Practical Machinist
I noticed that Joe788 made a post that referenced a site that simplifies the explanation of True Position. Here's the site:
http://www.cmmquarterly.com/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&idu&Itemidx
    If that one wraps, try this one (it's the same site).
http://tinyurl.com/3uy6gd
    When getting a Diameter True Position callout, I divide it by two to get the Radial True Position and then multiply that figure by .7071 to get the max amount you can be off in a 45 degree COMBINED X & Y direction.
    There are online True Position calculators like the following that can take Maximum or Minimum Material Conditions into consideration.
http://www.i-logic.com/utilities/truepos.asp
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob