GD&T True Position

To All:
Coincidentally, I've been thinking recently about making a post about
GD&T True Position, but today when cruising through Practical Machinist
I noticed that Joe788 made a post that referenced a site that
simplifies the explanation of True Position. Here's the site:

If that one wraps, try this one (it's the same site).

When getting a Diameter True Position callout, I divide it by two to
get the Radial True Position and then multiply that figure by .7071 to
get the max amount you can be off in a 45 degree COMBINED X & Y direction.

There are online True Position calculators like the following that can
take Maximum or Minimum Material Conditions into consideration.

BottleBob