layer and GD&T plane

Hi people,
who can tell me which is the rule to define a layer in which to put only
the DATUM PLANES defined as GD&T DATUM PLANES ?
Hope to have been clear .. thank you in advance
Pier
Reply to
Pier Dil
It might be possible to do, but not directly, like looking for "gtol = datums" which would make too much sense. The query that I built to do = this looked for datum planes whose names where "less than" the default = DTM1. Since the gtol set datums are usually named A, B, C, etc., this = might work.
David Janes
Reply to
Janes
Janes ha scritto:
which would make too much sense. The query that I built to do this looked for datum planes whose names where "less than" the default DTM1. Since the gtol set datums are usually named A, B, C, etc., this might work.
Thank you, but I found it ! The rule on layer must be : LOOK FOR : Shown Datum ATTRIBUTE : NAME / is equal to / * That's all. Bye Pier
Reply to
Pier Dil

Site Timeline