yup.
"c.henry" wrote:

C. Henry:
    Yes. Do you have a problem?
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob
BottleBob wrote:

no problem other than need to learn to use it pretty quick , any online downloadable material out there?
"c.henry" wrote:

C. Henry:
    Sorry, I should have used "question" instead of "problem" in my reply.     The Gibbs website has training schedules and has a discussion group. I've never used either, so I can't attest as to what their value might be to you.
http://www.gibbscam.com/new_support/support.shtml
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob