Hardinge III+ 18-T FANUC Lathe Keyboard Mapping

Hi, He have a III+ SP and need to change the keyboard mapping. We now get ( instead of P when we shift Q. The rest of the keyboard is mapped
differently from the small letters would suggest it should be. We do have CAPS-I but do not need it. The only keyboard mapping related parameters are somewhat cryptic so I thought I would ask here. Hardinge has not yet gotten back to me....
Regards