interesting cnc item

My Email in-box had some interesting cnc posts this morning. The following may be of interest to the group.

Special cnc (plasma?) cutter for 4 to 16 inch pipe/tube.

shapes such as saddle, hillside, lateral and miter cuts can be made. In addition irregular or uncommon shapes can be plotted, programmed and saved for future use.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

I'd be leery of a company that can't even use an apostrophe properly.

Reply to
sittingduck

I'm leery of someone who thinks that the correct use of an apostrophe is an indication of how a machine tool should be judged. This mentality usually results from someone who frequently seems to have a pool cue shoved up his ass.

Jon Banquer San Diego,CA

Reply to
jon_banquer