interesting cnc item

My Email in-box had some interesting cnc posts this morning. The following may be of interest to the group.
Special cnc (plasma?) cutter for 4 to 16 inch pipe/tube.
http://www.globalspec.com/featuredProducts/detail?emailId 080228148&ExhibitIdd353&frmtrk=alert Pre-programmed shapes such as saddle, hillside, lateral and miter cuts can be made. In addition irregular or uncommon shapes can be plotted, programmed and saved for future use.
F. George McDuffee wrote:

I'd be leery of a company that can't even use an apostrophe properly.
--
http://improve-usenet.org

I'm leery of someone who thinks that the correct use of an apostrophe is an indication of how a machine tool should be judged. This mentality usually results from someone who frequently seems to have a pool cue shoved up his ass.
Jon Banquer San Diego,CA