Keep me from buying in Asia please!!! Looking to have parts made.

Here are the very basics of what I need. If you know someone who can offer it, please let me know and I'll put you or the contact in touch
with my engineer / purchasing guy to see if we can place an order. He will provide drawings and better specs.
DOM tubing - steel
2.750" ID +/- 0.001" (prefer 0.0005")
3.000" OD
5.430" length per part.
Hard Chome Plating inside prior to honing will likely be necessary.
I don't care if the folks do it in 40' lengths and then part it to length or if they do it piece by piece... I simply need the parts made and am doing all I can to stay out of Asia for these... HELP!?!
Quantities are not huge, but not 5 pc. orders either. We would probably order around 250 pcs. on an order after seeing proof of quality.
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,

Honed tubing is quite readily available, it's being commonly used for hydraulic cylinder manufacturing.
On Mon, 9 Jun 2014 12:41:01 -0700, "PrecisionmachinisT"

Not to those tolerances... At least not that I'm aware of.
--
Until you wake up, I will fight for you...

Regards,

can

touch

He

HELP!?!

hydraulic cylinder manufacturing.

You're looking at about 70mm, ISO H* specifies tolerance in that ID range as being 0.046/0mm which works out to be +0.001811inch, minus zero which is slightly closer toleranced than +/-.001
http://www.sunnysteel.com/honed-tube.aspx#.U5ZMq6Jf9n4