Lots of work in the southeast.

a headhunter, they are good.

-- Bill

Reply to
Bill

Sheeit, ahma work on my panhandling -- and I may need degrees, just for that! goodgawd....

That Jon Banquer is employed at all has got to be a sign of Armegeddon or sump.... Or, an inspiration for all....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Contrary to popular belief, many of the openings (nc programmers anyway) can be had without a degree if you have the chops they require. I never finished my 4year but over the years I've taken several positions that "required" a degree.

-- Bill

Reply to
johnsondick5

Contrary to popular belief, many of the openings (nc programmers anyway) can be had without a degree if you have the chops they require. I never finished my 4year but over the years I've taken several positions that "required" a degree. =====================================

Panhandling on NYC subways is good for $40-60K.... tax-free! But no bennies....

Panhandling for amputee's is $60K+ -- $100K iffin yer on a skateboard....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®