Lots of work in the southeast.

http://www.cadcamrecruiters.com/job_openings.aspx For a headhunter, they are good.
-- Bill

Sheeit, ahma work on my panhandling -- and I may need degrees, just for that! goodgawd....
That Jon Banquer is employed at all has got to be a sign of Armegeddon or sump.... Or, an inspiration for all....
--

Mr. PV'd

On May 4, 7:21am, "Proctologically Violated"

Contrary to popular belief, many of the openings (nc programmers anyway) can be had without a degree if you have the chops they require. I never finished my 4year but over the years I've taken several positions that "required" a degree.
-- Bill

Contrary to popular belief, many of the openings (nc programmers anyway) can be had without a degree if you have the chops they require. I never finished my 4year but over the years I've taken several positions that "required" a degree. ===================================Panhandling on NYC subways is good for $40-60K.... tax-free! But no bennies....
Panhandling for amputee's is $60K+ -- $100K iffin yer on a skateboard....
--

Mr. PV'd