Mastercam Viewsheets

Often so slow when clicking between them that it feels like a batch script is running to make them work. Is this yet another sign of how broken the Mastercam graphics pipeline is?

Reply to
jon_banquer

I'll answer my own question... of course it is. : (

If you knock the cord height for shading down it improves... yet another of hundreds of workarounds needed to use Mastercam "properly".

Then you have remnants left from a previous selection in the solids manager that stay highlighted when you change Viewsheets until you click off of them in the Solids Manager. Love Viewsheets in Mastercam. Too bad the obsolete graphics pipeline often makes them such a pain in the ass to use.

Reply to
jon_banquer