MFG.com

I just got an email from MFG.com thanking me for taking their test drive. I never did. I did not vist the site or sign up for
anything. anyone hear of these guys?
Paste >>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Randy,
Thank you for taking the MFG.com Test Drive! You are about to learn why MFG.com is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for custom manufacturers and distributors of standard parts.
You can return to the Test Drive anytime by simply going to www.MFG.com and clicking on LOGIN at the top right of the page.
END<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
yea, we got suckered in a few years ago.. Every job we bid on, we were underbid so low.. The bids that beat us were just a bit higher than what our material costs would have been. Randy wrote:

I just noticed when you type in www.mfg.com you go to www.mfgquote.com there has been lots of negative stuff said here on these guys.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Randy wrote:

yep, I've never heard anything good said about it.. well, unless your in china and winning all the bids.. heh

No doubt you gotta pay for the privilege of losing a bid. How much?? Per bid? Yearly subscription?
--
PV'd

DrollTroll wrote:

It was a yearly subscription.. I don't remember the price off the top of my head, but it wasn't cheap.

It's like $4-$5,000 bucks a year. Colossal waste of time and money.

It's like $4-$5,000 bucks a year. Colossal waste of time and money.
Sheeit, iffin I'm ever short a real MegaInsertion in a given month, I'll make sure to give myself one by signing up.... goodgawd....
--
PV'd

DrollTroll wrote:

Exactly.. main reason why if I ever see anyone ask about them, I tell our horror story.