MFG.com

I just got an email from MFG.com thanking me for taking their test drive. I never did. I did not vist the site or sign up for anything. anyone hear of these guys?

Paste >>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Randy,

Thank you for taking the MFG.com Test Drive! You are about to learn why MFG.com is the world's most powerful sales and marketing tool for custom manufacturers and distributors of standard parts.

You can return to the Test Drive anytime by simply going to

and clicking on LOGIN at the top right of the page.

END

Reply to
Randy

tnik

I just noticed when you type in

you go to
there has been lots of negative stuff said here on these guys.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy

yep, I've never heard anything good said about it.. well, unless your in china and winning all the bids.. heh

Reply to
tnik

No doubt you gotta pay for the privilege of losing a bid. How much?? Per bid? Yearly subscription?

Reply to
DrollTroll

It was a yearly subscription.. I don't remember the price off the top of my head, but it wasn't cheap.

Reply to
tnik

It's like $4-$5,000 bucks a year. Colossal waste of time and money.

Reply to
Joe788

It's like $4-$5,000 bucks a year. Colossal waste of time and money.

Dayummm........

Sheeit, iffin I'm ever short a real MegaInsertion in a given month, I'll make sure to give myself one by signing up.... goodgawd....

Reply to
DrollTroll

Exactly.. main reason why if I ever see anyone ask about them, I tell our horror story.

Reply to
tnik