Mikron 5-axis Milling Machine info request

'lo folks, Does anyone have any experience with a 5-axis Mikron? And, if so, what has been your experience with these machines? Is service good/bad/total crap,
spare parts availability? Does the machine *really* perform as advertised over the long haul? I am not sure of the model number we are looking at, was too busy watching it make chips in the video to notice the model. Any insight would be appreciated.
--
Anthony

I guess there aren't any of these machines out there in shops that people know about?
--
Anthony