Modulation-Assisted Drilling

To All:
    Jim Rowe ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) sent me this. Pretty trick idea, if it works as advertised. Although I don't know just how it deals with a
rotating turret without the lines getting tangled up.
http://www.m4sciences.com /
    Be sure to check out some of the videos.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Excepting that in this system you're basically "pecking" several times per each spindle rev....

Thats it! The "dancing drills!" Kirk was talking about. shoooooo don't tell JB<g>
--
___ ___
/ /\ / /\