Modulation-Assisted Drilling

To All:

Jim Rowe ( snipped-for-privacy@aol.com) sent me this. Pretty trick idea, if it works as advertised. Although I don't know just how it deals with a rotating turret without the lines getting tangled up.

Be sure to check out some of the videos.

Reply to
BottleBob

It seems just like a high speed pecking cycle that I find works quite well and probably just as fast. I guess if you have a low end machine with low feed rates then I guess this would be a good solution.

gary

ck idea, if it

Reply to
g-a-r-y

Excepting that in this system you're basically "pecking" several times per each spindle rev....

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

ck idea, if it

Thats it! The "dancing drills!" Kirk was talking about. shoooooo don't tell JB

Reply to
cncmillgil