Multiple Spinde Heads on CNC Machines

As some of you might know. I work in an industry that handles multi-spindle heads... We get calls every day from folks wanting to put them on their CNC
machines.
I'm curious if anyone here has bought a head like this and modified it for a CNC type spindle... It's easy to hook 'em up if the quill doesn't spin like on a Bridgeport or Drill Press, but I'm curious how some of you have gotten around this problem on CAT40 or other difficult adapters...
It's a learning thing for me...
Regards, Joe ...currently no sig here!

Big Sheppard among others make them. http://tinyurl.com/4949d There is a "dog" that engages a block along side the spindle. It's the same method used for angle heads, speeders, and "through the tool" coolant adaptation.
--

Dan

That's exactly what I'm talking about... But I'm curious if anyone has ever bought a head that was not made specifically for this type of machine and built their own adapter...
I've sold them before and folks have built their own... But I'm curious just how they did it and how difficult it is. I have no problems doing it for machines without this type of spindle, but these are somewhat of a learning curve for me/us.
Regards, Joe Agro
...currently no sig here!

Sounds like a good product to develop.
--
Anthony

I do the multispindle heads now... And some complex adapters (I can make one for just about any drill press, mill, etc.) but the CAT40 adapter we made once was a real bear and I'm simply looking to learn... If there is an easier way or a "right" way to do it, I'm all ears!
Regards, Joe Agro
...currently no sig here!