Need A Super High Quality Cheap CNC?

It maybe old but it's a great machine in superb condition. I'd buy it but I don't have the space for it.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

your just dyin to talk about your lil garage shop your tryin to start up.....aren't ya lil wacko??? ya just can't seem to find anybody who gives a damn, can ya?? your a funny nutcase lil jonnie....stupid....but funny...just go away...nobody gives a shit.. :)
Barn
Details as per multiple e-mail requests:
Machine is a Mori-Seki. It only had one owner who never did any production on it. Control is a Fanuc 11M. The machine can probably be had for $5,000 or less. Machine is located in SoCal. Without a doubt the nicest machine (for its age) that I've ever seen.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Yea....riiiiiiiiight .....you're funny !!
Barn

I've always wondered & have heard both: do you pronounce it Fanooc or fanic? :) Mori-Seki are very well built. 5K is a steal especially if it comes with tooling. too bad it has a Fanuc control.
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:36:58 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@cin.net wrote:

I worked for two OEM's and dealt with Fanuc constantly. The girls who answer the phone, and all the tech's I've talked to, pronounce it "Fanic".
Matt