Need A Super High Quality Cheap CNC?

It maybe old but it's a great machine in superb condition. I'd buy it but I don't have the space for it.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

your just dyin to talk about your lil garage shop your tryin to start up.....aren't ya lil wacko??? ya just can't seem to find anybody who gives a damn, can ya?? your a funny nutcase lil jonnie....stupid....but funny...just go away...nobody gives a shit.. :)

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Details as per multiple e-mail requests:

Machine is a Mori-Seki. It only had one owner who never did any production on it. Control is a Fanuc 11M. The machine can probably be had for $5,000 or less. Machine is located in SoCal. Without a doubt the nicest machine (for its age) that I've ever seen.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Yea....riiiiiiiiight .....you're funny !!

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

I've always wondered & have heard both: do you pronounce it Fanooc or fanic? :) Mori-Seki are very well built. 5K is a steal especially if it comes with tooling. too bad it has a Fanuc control.

\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM=A9=AE king

Reply to
milgil

I worked for two OEM's and dealt with Fanuc constantly. The girls who answer the phone, and all the tech's I've talked to, pronounce it "Fanic".

Matt

Reply to
Matt Stawicki