Cheap CNC mill.

Anyone want a cheap CNC mill, 1999 in good condition, low hours. Ebay number 3808596538

Anyone else smell a rat?

John S.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Have a look here John. all the best...mark

mark

In message , John Stevenson writes

Rats are everywhere, I think I've seen that one before.

Another amusing one is item 3808319645. Hmmm 2 grand start for a Posidata controlled mill LOL, our local machine tool dealers weigh those in at the scrappy.

Wayne.....

Reply to
Wayne Weedon

It gets better,

I bid on a laser engraver and after smeling a rat notified Ebay who kindly told me the seller was in Romainia not the UK as once stated :)

ebays great for pickup and pay at the time but past that much over 50 quid and your risking it :)

cheers D

Reply to
Dalton