Swanley, Kent

Anyone around this area? I'm down on Thursday and will be looking for a cup of decent coffee

John S.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

You could try the Model Engineer office - they're down there :-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

John,

I'm about 3 miles away and you're very welcome.

Regards,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I'm sure that you would enjoy a visit to Home & Workshop Machinery at Sidcup.

About 3 miles away! Take the A20 towards London, pass the Ruxley Manor Garden Centre on your left and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit which is Maidstone Road. H&WM are about 200m down on the left. I got a nice cup of tea when I was there plus some tools and materials at very reasonable prices, so I suggest that you take some cash with you!

Regards

Don Valentine

Reply to
Don Valentine

If you are in Swanley in the evening, why not pop along to Swanley Park & drop into the SNBR sheds?

It's a club / working night, & I'm sure that tea or coffee could be provided.

You might even be interested in the work being undertaken.

will have info re. location & includes a link to a detailed map.

See you there?

David C..

Reply to
David Clark

Careful, John. That is South of the Thames, you know (& even further south of Watford). Not sure if they understand about coffee down there

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech Dutton Dry-Dock

timleech

Thanks for the replys, and the warning Tim I'll take Andrew up on his offer of a visit but that's about all I've have time for as I want to get back earlish. I daren't pop into Home and Garden machinery as I'm still attempting to discover my floor, Last trip up north I finished up with two extra machines. Got to pack the map, compass, phrase book - anything else I've missed. BTY what side of the road do they drive on down there.?

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Did your visa come through ?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

VIsa ??? Bloody hell do you need a credit card to VISIT ??

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Passport. Elephant gun. Pith helmet.

Second thoughts - no point in reminding you to take the pith...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree