Cheap CNC kit

Hello there Im looking for a cheap CNC machine. Im mostly into bying a complete kit i just need to screw together if thats
a possebility. Ive looked at the Proxxon MF 70 with an add on, so it becomes a CNC machine. This unit would cost around 550 Euro.
I should use the machine for PCBs and small aluminum bloks. The workarea would be fine if it where just 160x100 mm, but bigger wont mather :)
Anyone got any good links for me ?
Regards, Stefan

The Sieg X1 Micro Mill is quite a cheap starter machine, ARC Euro had some on offer the other day, and you can get ready made stepper mounts from www.cncfusion.com, no problems getting stuff sent internationally.
Stu G

www.syil.co.uk/
the X2 converted will be around 1750 and the super X3 about 2850 - I heard they are due in next month some time.
Hugh ps the American site is: http://www.syilamerica.com /