Need Cad\Cam package

Ok I need to buy a complete cam\cad package. I prototype with a small 4axis HAAS mill, a small HAAS lathe, and soon a 3D printer. As a former MasterCam guy I
could go that way but because I am a new start-up, I am looking at well.... cheaper. I focus most all my attention on making parts..... not the power of my cam package or the tools I use. I make small complicated parts using complicated fixturing. My engineers use Solidworks.... I don't want to. I am looking at something like Rhino 4.0 and RhinoCam PRO 2.0 but then there is turning. So anyway just looking at suggestions.... not verbal warfare. :)Thank you for any help.
have you checked into bobcam . not a highend system but ...
im a mc user from version 80286 pc's pre 3.0 dos btw
Check out Alibre for CAD ,and SprutCAM , both come in basic to expert versions and you can try basic Alibre for free.

HAAS mill, a small HAAS lathe, and soon a 3D printer. As a former MasterCam guy I could go that way but because I am a new start-up, I am looking at well.... cheaper.

package or the tools I use. I make small complicated parts using complicated fixturing.

is turning. So anyway just looking at suggestions.... not verbal warfare. :)Thank you for any help.
Sorry for the delay in responding..... Thanks for the thoughts. I am going to WESTEC next week and talk to the sales dudes. I will also look at that fella's reviews and see what he has to say. Again thanks all. - Terrance