Opinions needed

I know over the years we don['t use this forum/newsgroup to voice opinions.....?
Also, if you have on on this question and don't want to post to the
public email me snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I'm considering the company Smith and Nephew in Memphis (the hip replacement bldg). I'm looking for people who worked there and can tell me things like is there a high CNC programmer turnover and if so why? What are the pros and cons to the work environment.
If you can respond please tell me what you job position there was and which years?
If there is anyone who can help thanks,
Paul