#OT# Enco websale discount codes through 06 Mar 09

This just hit my inbasket. Might be of interest to the group.

------------ enco email ---- Wow! Save 15% on your entire Web order of $50 or more through Friday, March 6, 2009 at 11:00 p.m. EST.

No Product Restrictions and No Fine Print....just order on the web and use promo code WBRM9 through Friday.

All the Best, The Enco Team

-------------- end enco email -----

Enco's URL is

If you have not been on their site before be sure and see the on the left.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

We normally keep the Enco catalog around in case we run low on TP...

Reply to
Scott