#OT# Enco websale discount codes through 06 Mar 09

This just hit my inbasket. Might be of interest to the group.
------------ enco email ---- Wow! Save 15% on your entire Web order of $50 or more through
Friday, March 6, 2009 at 11:00 p.m. EST.
No Product Restrictions and No Fine Print....just order on the web and use promo code WBRM9 through Friday.
All the Best, The Enco Team <snip> -------------- end enco email -----
Enco's URL is http://www.use-enco.com/CGI/INSRHM
If you have not been on their site before be sure and see the <hot deals> on the left.
F. George McDuffee wrote:

We normally keep the Enco catalog around in case we run low on TP...