OT: free electronic gun magazine from the NRA [USA]

Plenty of metal content here!!! For all you gun owners and wannabe gun owners, here is a free subscription to the NRA publication "Shooting Sports USA"
==========Dear Shooting Sports USA digital subscriber,
Your NEW digital issue is now available.
Please go to: Your NEW Shooting Sports USA Digital Edition
If you have trouble with the link above, paste - http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/ShootingSportsUSA / into your browser to view this issue.
Be sure to tell your family and friends to sign up for their FREE Shooting Sports USA digital edition at http://www.nrapublications.org/ssusa /
Thank you,
NRA Publications ========Enjoy
โœ–
On Mon, 25 May 2009 22:41:15 -0500, F. George McDuffee

Thanks!! Much obliged!
Gunner
Add pictures here
โœ–
On May 25, 5:41 pm, F. George McDuffee <gmcduf...@mcduffee- associates.us> wrote:

Thanks Karl
Add pictures here
โœ–
    --Would rather see a free zine about electronic guns, hehe. Seen this yet? http://hackaday.com/?s=coil+gun
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Imagine what I could do if
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : I knew what I was doing...
Ignoramus17493 wrote:

One of the blackpowder gun makers makes an electronic gun. The Electra or something. Powder ignited by electronic spark.
Add pictures here
โœ–

And of course most miltiary arms over .50 in size are electrically fired.
Gunner
Add pictures here
โœ–