OT:Ping Dan M

Had a good trip to Chicago, great weather on Tuesday. Planes were half full both ways so no fat people to rub elbows with.
Next trip I hope we can meet up.
Dave B
4ax.com:

Hi Dave. Looking forward to it.
I've been travelling like crazy lately. Plus our lease was up and we moved out of our office. We bought a nice place in Roselle, but it won't be ready for a while.
Give me a shout next time you are out this way.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d