OT:Truth Comes Out

Well Dodd's admits writing the clause authorizing the bonuses to AIG. Sheesh! just yesterday he said he knew nothing. At the end of the day it will come out that Obama knew as well. No surprise Dodd's received more money thru AIG than anyone.

Turbo Tax Cheat Geithner at the helm.

So much for change and transparency.

Dave B

Reply to
Dave B

Looks like Dodd is gonna have some trouble come next election:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Reply to
Garlicdude

Goodgawd.....

On Charlie Rose last night, the phrases "populous sentiment" and "populous revolt" arose a few times. From his lips to god's ears....

This would, however, require The Great Merkin Pubic to stop watching SuperModel, Merkin Idol, Housewives (NYC, Orange Country), Pimp My Ride, and Iron Chef.

But not On Being Bobby Brown. This is viewing on par with PBS. I believe it is culturally therapeutic to watch Whitney Houston scream for her crack pipe in her new crackpipe voice.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Not agreeing with blaming Clinton ... it worked well as long as he was around and for many years after. Sadly, the idiot who replaced him wasn't smart enough to understand when it was time to make some adjustments. He was too busy bragging about minority home ownership to make any effort to tighten up the rules.

Just how many people who bough a house during the Clinton years defaulted?

Reply to
jaman

All these guys screwed up so badly before, at what point will they do anything different after they all get back from vacation? Change? Yep we changed to a different cast of morons. Michael

Reply to
Michael

I'll have to disagree for personal reasons.

Why not just cut all your credit cards in half, instead?

Mal

Reply to
Mal Boswick

Barkeep, serve the man a drink on me.

Also, pick a day and *everyone* stay home. I mean everyone.

Dont burn a drop of fuel, no flights, no driving, no shopping, no texting, no talking on the cell phone except to call your reps, nothing moves for one single day.

Not a dime gets spent, not a penny of taxes collected.

Reply to
Scott

and almost as bad is the fact that he won't admit he lied about not knowing, "saying his previous comments had been misconstrued, Dodd said Wednesday that he added the exemption after getting pressure from the Treasury Department.", and that "the "grandfather clause" language "seemed like innocent modifications" at the time"

Arrrggghhhh!

Reply to
paul