PING: Dan Murphy

Dan,
Have some questions regarding Tsugami lathes. Looks like your email is intended to thwart spammers. Can you shoot me
an email, and I'll see if you might have an answer or two?
Thanks,
Jon

Jon,
Check your mail. The comcast addy works, but I rarely check it without a ping.
I'm about to go out for a while but I'll get back to you soon.
--

Dan

CNC Videos - <http://tinyurl.com/yzdt6d