Recommendations on forums/newsgroups for CNC machining of doors & windows

I just joined a company that makes doors and windows.

What I need to learn more about is cnc machines that work on doors & windows.

Do you guys recommend a web forum that handles door questions and questions about cnc machines in particular?

Googling, I only found THIS newsgroup: alt.machines.cnc

But I did find a few forums:

etc.

Any recommendations?

Reply to
Banter

In spite of what jonny will start ranting about it, practicalmachinist.com is very active with a lot of good information.

Reply to
Alphonso