Recommendations on forums/newsgroups for CNC machining of doors & windows

I just joined a company that makes doors and windows.
What I need to learn more about is cnc machines that work on doors &
windows.
Do you guys recommend a web forum that handles door questions and questions about cnc machines in particular?
Googling, I only found THIS newsgroup: alt.machines.cnc
But I did find a few forums: http://cnc-professional-forum.com http://www.routerforums.com http://www.cnczone.com/forums etc.
Any recommendations?
In spite of what jonny will start ranting about it, practicalmachinist.com is very active with a lot of good information.
--
Remove "nospam" to get to me.