Robodrill PCL External Interface

I am trying to interface the outputs given at the back of my robodrill, does any one know how can i access those with Macro

In RObodrill it is provided under QUick/NC system to interface and i am doing it, but have not achived required level of satisfaction.

Reply to
sanjeev

What control is it? What model Robodrill is it?

Reply to
Half-Nutz

ROBODRILL ALFA-T21 i FE CONTROL IS FANUC 31i MODEL A

Reply to
sanjeev

Are you talking connecting to the Ethernet Connection or The RS-232 Connection?

Reply to
Jon